- 10 May 2017 ITB CHINA THE MARKETPLACE FOR CHINA’S TRAVEL INDUSTRY Europe is the Official Partner Destination of ITB China 2017.
- 09 May 2017 World Bridge Tourism 9th - 10th May, Shanghai, China Exhibit at ITB China and participate in WBT Shanghai
- 17 May 2017 ETC 93rd General Meeting PORTO, PORTUGAL ETC 84th Board of Directors Meeting on 17th May and 92nd General Meeting on 18th May
- 28 Apr 2017 The EU-China Tourism Year 2018: New investment opportunities for the tourism sector in Bulgaria Sofia, Bulgaria, 28th April 2017 The conference is organized by Andrey Novakov, Member of the European Parliament, in partnership with the European Travel Commission and the Bulgarian-Chinese Business Development Association. The event is aiming to present the recently launched initiative of the European Commission “2018 EU-China Tourism Year” (ECTY) to the Bulgarian tourism stakeholders and business community and to create opportunities for new investment flows in the tourism sector in Bulgaria.
- 02 Mar 2017 2nd Annual Meeting of the ETC Market Intelligence Group & Marketing Group Budva, 2-4 March 2017 The ETC's Annual Meeting brings together research and marketing directors of ETCs 32 National Tourism Organisations and is aimed at discussing the implementation and outcomes of ongoing and future research and marketing activities.
- 17 Nov 2016 ETC Executive Dashboard NEW FEATURES The upcoming webinar will provide participants with a detailed overview of the platform’s structure and content and introduce the recently implemented features related to the Long-Haul Travel Sentiment Index & Survey.
- 04 Nov 2016 EUROPEAN TOURISM - TRENDS & PROSPECTS KEY ECONOMIC AND TOURISM TRENDS IN EUROPE Tourism Economics will provide detailed insights on the status quo of European tourism and the broader macroeconomic environment.
- 03 Nov 2016 World Bridge Tourism European Launch 2018 EU-CHINA TOURISM YEAR ETC and ETOA unveiled their plans for the World Bridge Tourism, a project supported by the European Union.
- 23 Nov 2016 ETC 92nd General Meeting BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA ETC 82nd Board of Directors Meeting on 23rd November and 92nd General Meeting on 24th November
- 20 Sep 2016 Understanding Growth Potential from Long-Haul Travel Markets European Tourism Portfolio Analysis Tourism Economics will provide detailed insight on the current and future portfolio of extra-European inbound travel and markets’ potential benefits in terms growth, volume and inbound revenue. The webinar will provide guidance on potential benefits obtained by investing in select target markets.