- 16 Nov 2017 ETC-UNWTO International Seminar on Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes Santiago De Compostela, Spain The joint international seminar is the exceptional occasion to officially launch the brand new ETC-UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes & Routes.
- 07 Sep 2017 13th TourMIS Users' Workshop & International Seminar on Residents' Attitudes Toward Tourism Join us on 7-8 September in Vienna, Austria
- 04 Oct 2017 PM4SD Summer School 2017 Leadership and Governance for Sustainable Tourism 4-8 October in Calabria, Italy
- 06 Jun 2017 European Tourism Competitiveness in a Transforming Global Marketplace Webinar
- 28 Apr 2017 The EU-China Tourism Year 2018: New investment opportunities for the tourism sector in Bulgaria Sofia, Bulgaria, 28th April 2017 The conference is organized by Andrey Novakov, Member of the European Parliament, in partnership with the European Travel Commission and the Bulgarian-Chinese Business Development Association. The event is aiming to present the recently launched initiative of the European Commission “2018 EU-China Tourism Year” (ECTY) to the Bulgarian tourism stakeholders and business community and to create opportunities for new investment flows in the tourism sector in Bulgaria.
- 17 May 2017 Registration - ETC 93rd General Meeting
- 17 May 2017 ETC 93rd General Meeting PORTO, PORTUGAL ETC 84th Board of Directors Meeting on 17th May and 92nd General Meeting on 18th May
- 09 May 2017 World Bridge Tourism 9th - 10th May, Shanghai, China Exhibit at ITB China and participate in WBT Shanghai
- 02 Mar 2017 2nd Annual Meeting of the ETC Market Intelligence Group & Marketing Group Budva, 2-4 March 2017 The ETC's Annual Meeting brings together research and marketing directors of ETCs 32 National Tourism Organisations and is aimed at discussing the implementation and outcomes of ongoing and future research and marketing activities.
- 17 Nov 2016 ETC Executive Dashboard NEW FEATURES The upcoming webinar will provide participants with a detailed overview of the platform’s structure and content and introduce the recently implemented features related to the Long-Haul Travel Sentiment Index & Survey.