- 01 Feb 2018 3rd Annual Meeting of the ETC Market Intelligence Group & Marketing Group Vilnius, 1-3 February 2018 The ETC Annual Meeting brings together research and marketing directors of ETC 33 National Tourism Organisations and is aimed at discussing the implementation and outcomes of ongoing and future research and marketing activities.
- 22 Nov 2017 ETC 94th General Meeting BUDAPEST, HUNGARY ETC 86th Board of Directors Meeting on 22th November and 94nd General Meeting on 23rd November
- 31 Oct 2017 ETC Webinar - European Tourism in 2017: Trends & Prospects (Q3/2017)
- 25 Oct 2017 ETC Webinar on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns and their Influence on the Purchasing Behaviour of Travel Products
- 29 Nov 2017 Drinks and Destination Debates ETC Headquarters, Brussels Join us for an exciting debate session on the occasion of the Digital Tourism Think Tank
- 27 Sep 2017 High-Level Conference on Tourism On the ocassion of the World Tourism Day ETC President, Mr Peter De Wilde and ETC Executive Director, Mr Eduardo Santander will speak at the high-level conference on tourism in Brussels on 27 September. The conference is being organised at the request of President Antonio Tajani, with the support of parliamentary committees.
- 04 Oct 2017 PM4SD Summer School 2017 Leadership and Governance for Sustainable Tourism 4-8 October in Calabria, Italy
- 07 Sep 2017 13th TourMIS Users' Workshop & International Seminar on Residents' Attitudes Toward Tourism Join us on 7-8 September in Vienna, Austria
- 01 Dec 2017 CIFFT WORLD’S BEST TOURISM FILM 2017 ETC MEMBERS ON THE ROAD TO VIENNA FOR THE TITLE OF THE WORLD’S BEST TOURISM FILM 2017 6 ETC members are competing for CIFFT -International Committee of Tourism Film Festivals- award for the World's Best Tourism Film 2017. At the moment Denmark, Austria, Turkey, Portugal and Switzerland are in the top 10 rank with the United Arab Emirates leading the chart.
- 16 Nov 2017 ETC-UNWTO International Seminar Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes The joint international seminar is the exceptional occasion to officially launch the brand new ETC-UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes & Routes.