- 16 May 2018 ITB CHINA THE MARKETPLACE FOR CHINA’S TRAVEL INDUSTRY ITB China is the Official Partner Event of the 2018 EU-China Tourism Year (ECTY).
- 16 Apr 2018 China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (COTTM) THE MEETING PLACE FOR THE OUTBOUND TOURISM SECTOR Now entering its 14th year, COTTM is regarded as the industry’s most important platform.
- 20 Sep 2018 Content | Campus 2018 Jersey, 20-21 September 2018 The Digital Tourism Think Tank's third edition of Content | Campus will be addressing a wide range of topics such as different content techniques, trends and strategies.
- 25 Apr 2018 ETC Webinar: ETC & UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes
- 01 Mar 2018 USA Travel Market Webinar - Partnerships in European Tourism Partnerships in European Tourism is an EU initiative aimed at supporting EU tourism businesses and operators wishing to expand their businesses into the Chinese and US markets, through tutoring activities, facilitating new collaborations and partnerships around trans-European tourist products and the organisation of B2B matchmaking and other promotional events alongside international fairs. The programme offers the opportunity to learn about and directly engage with the Chinese and US markets at a series of in-market and European-based events.
- 29 Jan 2018 ETC Webinar - European Tourism in 2017: Trends & Prospects (Q4/2017)
- 01 Feb 2018 3rd Annual Meeting of the ETC Market Intelligence Group & Marketing Group Vilnius, 1-3 February 2018 The ETC Annual Meeting brings together research and marketing directors of ETC 33 National Tourism Organisations and is aimed at discussing the implementation and outcomes of ongoing and future research and marketing activities.
- 22 Nov 2017 ETC 94th General Meeting BUDAPEST, HUNGARY ETC 86th Board of Directors Meeting on 22th November and 94nd General Meeting on 23rd November
- 31 Oct 2017 ETC Webinar - European Tourism in 2017: Trends & Prospects (Q3/2017)
- 25 Oct 2017 ETC Webinar on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns and their Influence on the Purchasing Behaviour of Travel Products