- 07 Sep 2017 13th TourMIS Users' Workshop & International Seminar on Residents' Attitudes Toward Tourism Join us on 7-8 September in Vienna, Austria
- 01 Dec 2017 CIFFT WORLD’S BEST TOURISM FILM 2017 ETC MEMBERS ON THE ROAD TO VIENNA FOR THE TITLE OF THE WORLD’S BEST TOURISM FILM 2017 6 ETC members are competing for CIFFT -International Committee of Tourism Film Festivals- award for the World's Best Tourism Film 2017. At the moment Denmark, Austria, Turkey, Portugal and Switzerland are in the top 10 rank with the United Arab Emirates leading the chart.
- 16 Nov 2017 ETC-UNWTO International Seminar Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes The joint international seminar is the exceptional occasion to officially launch the brand new ETC-UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes & Routes.
- 06 Jun 2017 European Tourism Competitiveness in a Transforming Global Marketplace Webinar
- 28 Apr 2017 The EU-China Tourism Year 2018: New investment opportunities for the tourism sector in Bulgaria Sofia, Bulgaria, 28th April 2017 The conference is organized by Andrey Novakov, Member of the European Parliament, in partnership with the European Travel Commission and the Bulgarian-Chinese Business Development Association. The event is aiming to present the recently launched initiative of the European Commission “2018 EU-China Tourism Year” (ECTY) to the Bulgarian tourism stakeholders and business community and to create opportunities for new investment flows in the tourism sector in Bulgaria.
- 17 May 2017 ETC 93rd General Meeting PORTO, PORTUGAL ETC 84th Board of Directors Meeting on 17th May and 92nd General Meeting on 18th May
- 09 May 2017 World Bridge Tourism 9th - 10th May, Shanghai, China Exhibit at ITB China and participate in WBT Shanghai
- 02 Mar 2017 2nd Annual Meeting of the ETC Market Intelligence Group & Marketing Group Budva, 2-4 March 2017 The ETC's Annual Meeting brings together research and marketing directors of ETCs 32 National Tourism Organisations and is aimed at discussing the implementation and outcomes of ongoing and future research and marketing activities.