09 Nov 2018
Study on the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Outbound Travel Market
With Special Focus on Europe as a Tourism Destination
ETC and UNWTO are pleased to publish this practical and useful report, founded upon an excellent cooperation between both organizations. We trust that this report will guide destinations to leverage the increasing opportunities arising from the GCC outbound market.
- 07 Nov 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report European Travel Commission Reports Sustained Expansion in Europe Over the Summer Months European destinations reported healthy growth this summer despite rising political risks and less relaxed financial conditions posing a threat to the global economic outlook. Growth momentum was boosted by robust intra-European demand and improved air connectivity, notably from China.
- 19 Oct 2018 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index
- 26 Jul 2018 ETC Handbook on the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Travel Segment Engaging with the LGBTQ market should be about creating a safe and welcoming environment for LGBTQ travellers, and communicating it with understanding and respect.
- 11 Jul 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report The European Travel Commission Reports Growth Momentum Towards the Peak Travel Season European destinations have paved the way for an encouraging summer season with a third of reporting destinations enjoying double-digit expansion to date. Europe remains the leading destination worldwide despite increased competition and current forecast for 2018 suggests a moderate expansion trending around 3-4%
- 04 Jul 2018 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index
- 09 May 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report European Tourism Signals Another Positive Year in the Light of the EU - China Tourism Year Latest results indicate another year of sustained growth in European tourism demand. Europe continues to appeal to worldwide travellers and remains the most visited region in the world despite a variety of challenges in recent years.
- 13 Apr 2018 ETC Study on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns Co-founded by the European Union ETC announces the official launch of the ETC Study on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns
- 10 Apr 2018 ETC Webinar: ETC & UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes
26 Feb 2018
The European Travel Commission
Celebrates its 70th Anniversary 2018 marks the 70th year since ETC's initial formation in 1948.