- 29 Jul 2014 Marketing Strategies for Tourism Destinations - A Competitive Analysis Target Market: China This is the first of a series of six reports providing insights into the strategic vision and the operational actions tourism destinations worldwide are developing to attract visitors. This project has been carried out within the framework of the ETC-EC ‘Destination Europe 2020’ initiative.
- 14 Jul 2014 ETC publishes new quarterly report (Q2/2014) Pre-summer results point to persistent appetite for European destinations Data for the pre-summer period confirm handsome growth for European tourism in 2014 and there is growing optimism that the upcoming peak-summer season will consolidate preliminary positive expectations. As competition in the global tourism market heats up, European destinations can win a new edge by challenging traditionally-held perceptions by travellers in distant markets.
- 04 Jul 2014 Register NOW: ETC Forum on Market Trends 2014-2015 In its second edition, the ETC Forum on Market Trends 2014 and 2015 analyses travel trends to Europe and European destinations based on IPK World Travel Monitor® results. Participation in the ETC Forum on Market Trends is free of charge for ETC members.
- 10 Jun 2014 European Tourism Portfolio Analysis ETC launches a new study on European tourism.
- 20 May 2014 ETC committed to support prompt recovery of flooded areas in the Balkans The European Travel Commission laments the news of the floods currently affecting some areas in western Balkans and expresses its strong support to the prompt recovery of the region.
- 25 Mar 2014 ETC launches 'Meet the Chinese Travellers' Brochure The European Travel Commission launched in 2014 a new project aimed at helping local tourism SMEs across Europe better understand key long-haul outbound markets.